Friday, January 4, 2008

quick update

Hey Everyone,boy have i been busy lately. I cannot believe that Christmas break is almost over..it sure did go by fast. I sure will miss staying up till early hours and sleeping in until noon, but I sure am excited to get back and see my friends.



I got together with my best friend Kenzie a lot over break, before and after Christmas. We had a lot of fun baking Christmas cookies and decorating our gangster gingerbread house before the holidays! ;) Also just the other day we pulled a whole night er and partied all night..haha . it was pretty amazing. We didn't go to bed until 7 in the morning and then had to wake up early [like 2 hours later] to go shopping with mom. but it was totally fun.





I also had a great Christmas with the family. I was of course woken up early by little miss Sophia because she was so excited to see what Santa had brought for the tribe but that was alright. It was also fun to see all the older siblings in the afternoon and exchange presents with all of them as well.


Some of my favorite Christmas presents...

imac computer

new pink digital camera

new cell phone [with a button on the side to open it] =] hehe

new ugg boots.. very in now - a -days to let you all know ;)













Then I also went to Ohio with Kenzie and her family to the biggest water park in the United States. It was an absolute blast and I would totally recommend the place to anyone..especially families. It is absolutely great for all ages. It was called Kalahari. I didn't bring my camera up there as we were way to busy to take pics. but it was a blast.



So other than that I have just been hanging with friends, shopping, baking, hanging with Sophia, talking on the cell till 4 in the morning. haha..i was told i have to get that bill down next month..whoops..lol.



but yeah just a quick update. i didnt even mention about how our power went out twice or about dad's christmas party or new years.. but i've decided im going to try to take more pics this new year, especially now that i got a new camera. but yeah, i love and miss you all...especially my blogger buddies. i think about u every day ladies....=[[[ im thinking im ready for another reunion already!!



12 comments:

Joan said...

Sounds like you had an awesome break! Have a good 2008!

LaLa said...

Glad you are back to blogging.....glad you had a fun break!

Mr.Brian said...

You talked H O W L O N G????? and were up how late.
Shame shame shame.
Not that I care just want to impress your mom.LOLOLOL
i just wsh you had the camera at McDonalds when she got stuck in the slide!!!!!

Holly said...

Sounds like you had a fun break! Thanks for updating! We missed you!

Gracie said...

Thanks for the update! Glad you had a good Christmas. My parents werent real happy with my phone bill either..ha ha lol!

Glad you are back! Miss ya!

Mommy Spice said...

Well hello!! I haven't heard from you in a while. It sounds like you had a great Christmas break. I love the pictures. I had a best friend like your Kenzie when I was growing up. We were inseperable and had so much fun together. Enjoy your spring semester of school, take pics with your new camera and bring that cell phone bill down. LOL!!

Olivia said...

very cute pictures! glad you had a good break! Thank you for the compliments to my little Evie :)

cougchick said...

It looks like Santa was good to you this year.

Blessings to you in 2008!

Pam said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Sounds like you had fun... wait until you hit your mid 30's and up (not that I am wishing you to grow up fast)... lol... you bed time will be about 10pm and anything after that... you will be wanting a nap the next day... hahahahaha... still, have fun when you can... take care

Gwen Oatsvall said...

hey sweetie .. have you gotten your pkg i sent yet ... hope you like it ... your christmas sounds fab and i could use a trip to the mall with you ... miss you always !!!

Nikki said...

Hello there, girl!
Just checkin' in on my favorite teenager.
Glad you had a good Christmas. Hope all is well in your world.
Much love to you!!