Saturday, September 1, 2007

So umm yeah. I actually have a true excuse this time for not posting in awhile. You see, my laptop kinda fell of my desk and umm yeah it's fried. A crystal in the screen broke and so the screen is messed up. On the good side, my computer was having some troubles and we were planning and getting a new one but now we will just be doing that sooner. Other that that of course staying busy...the first home high school football game was Thursday which was a blast! I love love love football games!! =)It was so fun to see everyone again and see how everyone changed over the summer. School is on Tuesday. I can not believe it! Summer totally flew by. I can't wait to go back though. I am so thrilled. Just enjoying my last few days of summer outside, laying in the sun, playing with the neighbors. Can't wait to catch back up with everyone shortly.

10 comments:

Lauren said...

That sounds like something I would totally do!!! Have fun at school!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I'm sure it's gonna be great catching up with everyone.

Holly said...

Enjoy your last day of summer tomorrow!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

can't wait to hear about how your first week of school is going ...

Nikki said...

Glad you will be getting a new computer -- all's well that ends well, right!?

I always LOVED highschool football games! so fun! Actually, I still love 'em and went to one last week too. (my brother-in-law is the team's chaplain)...
hope you are enjoying your first week back at school, girlie!

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, I remember football games and loved them too. I didn't watch much football, but loved hanging out with friends!! Enjoy your school year!!

Ashley said...

I hope your first week back in school was a total BLAST! :)

Holly said...

Stop by my blog when you get a chance. I nominated you for an award.

Mari said...

Hope you have a good first day of school! :]

Deb said...

Glad to hear your so eager to get back to school, and score that your getting a new pc!